IRISH HERITAGE CENTRE
Mayo North Family Heritage Centre, situated on Enniscoe country
estate, is dedicated to promoting the rich heritage of the region.
The centre is one of North Mayo's main attractions,
- a museum displaying an impressive array of local
farm and household artefacts;
- a family history research centre, designated
by the Irish Family History Foundation (IFHF), offering a service
to people tracing their North Mayo roots;
- a forge and craft training centre dedicated
to developing skills in ancient and traditional crafts;
- a tearoom serving beverages, light lunches and
- a shop, selling antique and contemporary collectables.
The centre is open
April to October, Monday to Friday 09.00hrs to 18.00hrs; Weekends
14.00hrs to 18.00hrs.
Admission to Museum: Adults €6.00, Children
For further information & bookings contact:
Tel: +353 96 31809, Fax: +353 96 31885
For information on the genealogy service see: